Personal Growth Plan to Develop Authentic Followership via Accountability
A foundation of the CommSkills Group’s executive coaching philosophy is creating possibilities for you. It’s all about personal growth. Our Leadership Development program highlights seven key qualities and characteristics: Presence, Vision, Trust, Influence, Emotional Intelligence, Managing Change and Transitions, and Execution.
- We can help you identify and develop your authentic style to improve your Presence.
- Vision can improve when, to paraphrase R.D. Laing, ‘you begin to notice limitations on your range of thinking’.
- Trust encompasses competence, reliability, accountability, sincerity and commitments, among other things, and leaders often have opportunities to increase Trust within the organization, a team or personal relationships.
- Influence builds on Presence, Vision and Trust.
- Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is a leadership quality that almost all leaders and managers have tremendous growth opportunities for improvement. The CommSkills Group leverages Daniel Goleman’s EQ model for workshops and coaching activities.
- Today, Managing Change and Transitions is a topic on many leaders’ minds and relevant to challenges you may be facing. We can offer change management models, theories, practical advice, relevant literature and executive coaching to support your organization or team’s needs.
- Lastly, our Leadership Development model also highlights Execution and we can help you systemically assess what you need to start, what you need to stop, what the organization or team must continue, and what you need to learn.
In a Leadership Development engagement, you will:
- Define key leadership qualities most important to your organizational and team initiatives
- Increase your knowledge and self-awareness of key leadership qualities and characteristics
- Design and implement a personal Leadership Development Plan
- Receive ongoing executive coaching support
- Develop a Leadership Development curriculum, workshop or program aligned with your organization’s mission, vision and goals
- Adapt an existing CommSkills Group workshop to a distance learning model
– Per training program or workshop
– Per Leadership Development topic
– Monthly retainer